There are two methods to update your theme which are mentioned in the given articles below.
Updating Theme Using FTP #
To update Theme using FTP, follow these basic steps mentioned below:
- Use your FTP software to browse to the wp-content/themes folder.
- Extract travel-buzz.zip and upload the folder.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Appearance > Themes.
- Click the Activate link.
Updating Theme via Dashboard #
- Go to your dashboard Appearance > Themes and click on the notification link to update the theme.
- Go to your Dashboard > Updates and update the theme if an update is available.