Install and activate Notice Bar plugin from your admin panel. Go to the Notice Bar Version Configuration and Settings and set your options.
Browse Notice Bar > Settings section that appears after activating this plugin. Here you can choose and switch between the different available versions.
Notice Bar Settings:
Browse Notice Bar > Notice Bar section. The Notice Bar Settings section contains the following configurations:
- Basic Configurations: This section shows options regarding enabling Notice bar and choosing layout.
- Notice Configurations: Controls which type of notice options would be shown in frontend.
- Display Configurations: You’ll see a interface showing available display configurations.
Select status Enabled for enabling notice bar on frontend of your site.
You will be able to enable/disable notice and choose layout of the notice bar from this section.
- Enable Notice: You can either enable or disable notice on fronend bar by checking or leaving it unchecked.
- Notice Bar Layout: You can choose different layouts for the notice bar. Currently single column layout is available in free version. For pro version two column layout will be made available.
You will be able to select a notice type and their respective options from this section.
Notice Type: Notice Bar > Notice Bar Settings > Notice configurations is the section where you can configure the notice. You’ll see a interface showing available setting groups:
If selected, a plain text will be enabled which is visible on the frontend.
- Notice text:
Your custom notifications for your site visitors. Tweak them as you like using flexible options. It supports HTML Tags like: a, button, em, br, strong.
Back End View of Plain Text:
Front End View of Plain Text:
If selected, notice will be displayed as slider on front end.
- Slides:You can add new slides in this section to unlimited number for slider. Tweak them as you like using flexible options.
- Auto Slide:Checking this option will enable auto start of the slider.
- Show Controls:Checking this option will show controls along with the sliders.
- Slide Duration:You can input the slide duration time here. Default duration is 1000 millisecons.
Back End View of Slider:
Front End View of Slider:
If selected, a news ticker, horizontal text-based display in the form of a graphic notice will be displayed on front end.
- Ticker Label:You can enter ticket label or leave it blank if you don’t want to display ticker label.
- Ticker Items:You can add unlimited number of ticker items in this section.Tweak them as you like using flexible options.
- Ticker Direction:You can choose to show the ticker direction either from left to right or reversely.
- Ticker Speed:You can enter the custom reveal speed of ticker here. The default value is 0.10.
- Ticker Pause Duration:You can enter the custom ticker pause direction here. The default value is 2000.
Back End View of News Ticker:
Front End View of News Ticker:
If selected, social icons will be displayed on front end notice bar
- Social Icons Label:This Label will show just before social icons. If you don’t want to display the label then leave it blank.
- Social Icons:You can add upto five major social icons in this section. The available social icons are facebook, twitter, google plus, instagram and linkedin. You have the option to enable each icon and type valid url for each icon.
Back End of Social Icons:
Front End of Social Icons:
You will be able to change notice bar position, colors of each notice type and other settings from this section.
- Notice Bar Position: You can display notice bar in following positions of fronend bar:
- Top Absolute: On the top of the site with position of notice bar absolute.
- Top Fixed: On the top of the site with position of notice bar fixed.
- Bottom: On the bottom of the site.
- Close Action: You can control the display of notice bar in three modes:
- Close Button
- Toggle Button
- Font Color: You can adjust color of texts within your notice bar.
- Font Size: You can adjust size of the message within your notice bar.
- Social Icon Background: You can play around with many different color schemes for customizing your social icon background.
- Social Icon Hover Background: You can play around with many different color schemes for customizing your social icon hover background.
- Anchor Link Color: You can choose the color of the link. You can also leave blank if you want to assign active theme’s default color.
- Ticker Label Background: You can choose the background color of the ticker label. You can also leave blank if you want to assign the same background color of whole notice bar.
- Margin from Bottom or Top: You can write the margin in px if you require to shift the notice bar from top or bottom. Default is 0px.
- Disable For Mobile: You can check it to disable notice bar for mobile devices
When you are done with all your settings click Save Changes. If you want to revert back to original setting click Restore Default Settings.