1. From the Customize section, go to Travelstore Settings.
2. From Travelstore Settings, you will see Category Slider Option.
3. In Category Slider Option you will see:
- Enable Section?: This option allows you to enable/disables the category slider section.
- Title: This option allows you to add a title or edit the title.
- Number of Items: This option allows you to add a number for showing how many posts or trips to show.
- Taxonomy: There are Three available options which you can choose according to your requirement.
- Trip Locations
- Trip Types
- Trip Activities
Note: Option 2, 3 and 4 i.e. Trip Locations, Trip Types and Trip Activities will appear in the dropdown option only after activation of WP Travel Plugin which is recommended by the theme.