1. From Customize section, go to Homepage Sections Options.
2. From Homepage Sections Options, you will see Recommended Posts Section Options.
3. In Recommended Posts Section you will see:
- Enable Section: It allows to enable/disable the Recommended Posts Section.
- Title: It allows to change of the title of the section.
- Sub Title: It allows to change the subtitle of the section.
- Content-Type: There are two available options which you can choose according to your requirement.
- Post Categories
- Recommended Itinerary’s
Options 1: When Post Categories is selected as content type you will find following option:
- Select Category: This option will enable the choose the category to be displayed.
- Click the “Save & Publish” button to save changes.
Note: Option 2 i.e. Recommended itineraries will appear in the dropdown option only after activation of WP Travel Plugin which is recommended by the theme.
Options 2: When Recommended Itinerary’s is selected as content type then those Itinerary which is marked as featured will be displayed at the front end in Recommended section
- Click “Save & Publish” button to save changes.
For image size refer to below link: