When WP Travel plugin is activated which is recommended by the theme itself , a new section will appear in Home Page section i.e. Itinerary Search Section . After enabling the section it will appear just below the slider .
1. From Customize section, go to Homepage Sections Options.
2. From Homepage Sections Options, you will see Itinerary Search Options.
3. In Itinerary Search Options you will see:
- Enable Section: This option allow you to enable /disable Itinerary Search Section .
- Title : This option allow you to change the title of the section .
- Sub Title: This option allow you to change Subtitle for the itinerary search section.
You can search the itinerary using the keyboard . You can also search the itinerary by mentioning Trip Type, Trip Location .
Note : If the Keyword or trip type or location does not match then it will leads to 404 page .