1. From Customize section, go to Homepage Sections Options.
2. From Homepage Sections Options, you will see Testimonials Section Options.
3. In Testimonials Section you will see:
- Enable Section: This option allows you to enable/disables the slider sections.
- Slider Layout: This option allows the user to choose between the options available within the Slider Layout, mentioned below:
- Layout (Left): This option is the default so the content alignment will be left.
- Layout (Center): This option makes the content alignment will be center.
- Layout (Right): This option makes the content alignment will be right.
- Section Title: This option allows you to add/edit the slider section Title.
- Content-Type: There are two available options which you can choose according to your requirement.
- Post Category
- Jetpack Testimonials
Options 1: When Post Category is selected as content type you will find following option:
- Select Category: This option will enable the choose the category to be displayed.
- Background Image: This option enables you to upload images for the CTA section background.
- Slider Speed: Allow to control the slider speed.
- Click the “Save & Publish” button to save changes.
The testimonial section also has the option where it can be set using Jetpack Testimonial. For this, you need to activate the Jetpack Plugin.
Options 2: When Jetpack Testimonials is selected as content type you will find following option:
- Background Image: This option will allow to upload the image for CTA section background.
- Slider Speed: Allow to control the slider speed .
- Click “Save & Publish” button to save changes.
The post that you have created using Jetpack testimonial will be displayed.