Note: This section will only appear after activating the WP Travel Plugin. When WP Travel Plugin is activated which is recommended by the theme itself, a new section will appear in the Home Page section i.e. Popular Destinations.
1. From the Customize section, go to Front Page Options.
2. From Front Page Options, you will see Popular Destinations Options.
3. In Popular Destinations Options you will see:
- Enable Popular Destination Section?: This option allows you to enable/disables the Popular Destination sections.
- Main Heading: This option allows you to edit the main heading.
- Sub Heading: This option allows you to edit the subheading.