Note: This section will only appear after activating the WP Travel Plugin. When WP Travel Plugin is activated which is recommended by the theme itself, a new section will appear in the Home Page section i.e. Trip Activities.
1. From the Customize section, go to Front Page.
2. From Front Page, you will see the Trip Activities Option.
3. In Trip Activities Option you will see:
- Enable Trip Activities Section?: This option allows you to enable/disable the trip activities section as shown in the screenshot above.
When we enable trip activities section, there are options. They are
- Main Heading: This option allows you to add a heading.
- Sub Heading: This option allows you to add a sub heading.
- Display all Trips activities?: This option allows you to enable/disable the display of all trips activities.
After enabling it, the Number of packages to display option is shown as shown in the screenshot which allows you to add a number of trips to show in the Trip activities section.
After disabling it, there is an option to select the destinations options that you have assigned which you can choose according to your requirement.
- Enable Button: This option allows you to enable/ disable the button.
After enabling the button, there is an option like
- Button Label: This option allows you to add text according to your requirement.
- Button Custom Link: This option allows you to add a link.