Note: This section will only appear after activating the WP Travel Plugin. When WP Travel Plugin is activated which is recommended by the theme itself, a new section will appear in the Home Page section i.e. Popular Trip Packages.
1. From the Customize section, go to Front Page.
2. From Front Page, you will see the Popular Trip Packages Option.
3. In Popular Trip Packages Option you will see:
- Enable Popular Tour Packages Section?: This option allows you to enable/disable the popular tour packages section as shown in the screenshot above.
When we enable popular tour packages section, there are options. They are
- Main Heading: This option allows you to add a heading.
- Sub Heading: This option allows you to add a sub heading.
- Select Trips: This option allows you to choose the package trips or sale trips that have assigned from the backend.
- Button Label: This option allows you to add text according to your requirement.
- Display Next Departure?: This option allows you to enable/disable the next departure.