Note: This section will only appear after activating the WP Travel Plugin. When WP Travel Plugin is activated which is recommended by the theme itself, a new section will appear in the Home Page section i.e. Popular Destinations.
1. From the Customize section, go to Front Page.
2. From Front Page, you will see Popular Destinations Option.
3. In Popular Destinations Option you will see:
- Enable Popular Destinations Section?: This option allows you to enable/disable the popular destinations section as shown in the screenshot above.
When we enable popular destinations section, there are options. They are
- Main Heading: This option allows you to add a heading.
- Sub Heading: This option allows you to add a sub heading.
- Display all popular destinations?: This option allows you to enable/disable the display of all popular destination that you have assigned.
After enabling it, the Number of packages to display option is shown as shown in the screenshot which allows you to add a number of trips destination to show in the popular destinations section.
After disabling it, there is an option to select the destinations options that you have assigned which you can choose according to your requirement.
- Button Label: This option allows you to add text according to your requirement.
- Button Custom Link: This option allows you to add a link.