WS Theme Addon is easy to use addon plugins which will boost up the travel site by adding the additional feature to Travel log theme.
This plugin provides various kind of feature, setting which makes this plugin more attractive and useful.
There are basically two ways of installing the WS Theme Addon which is easy and convenient. The steps for installing are listed below.
- Download the plugin (.zip file).
- In your Admin, go to menu Plugins > Add.
- Select the tab “Upload”.
- Upload the .zip file you just downloaded.
- Activate the plugin.
- Once you download the plugins, you will get zip folder.
- Unzip the folder and Upload `wp-documentation-pro` folder to the `/wp- content/plugins/` directory.
- Activate the plugins through the ‘Plugins’menu in WordPress.
After activating the required plugins you will get the menu “ Theme Option” listed in Admin Panel > Appearance.
The addon plugin comes with two special features.
- Theme Info
- Features & Add-ons
To help you how to apply the above-mentioned features we have further described them below.
It is one of the special features that come with the WS Theme Addon Plugin. Using this feature you can simply set up your site as in the demo which reduces the burden of setting each and every section through the customizer :
How to import demo content?
The main best thing about this plugin is its simple feature which can be used in a simple way.
Now to import the demo content go to Admin panel > Appearance > Theme Options > Theme Info and click on the button Import Demo which is at the buttom.
This will take a couple of minutes and after that, you can view your site.
With the activation of the required plugin, you will get the wonderful feature i.e. widget “ Instagram“.
To make the widget available in Admin Panel > Appearance > Widget, Please follow the below-given steps.
- Go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Theme Options > Feature & Addons and enable the “Enable Instagram Widget ” option .
- Finally, save the setting.
This will make the WS Instagram widget appear in the Appearance > widget section. You can place the widget in any widget area you like.
- Widget Title: This option allows the user to change the widget title.
- Instagram Username: This option allows the user to enter your Instagram username.
Note: The Instagram account must be public.
- Display Layout: This option allows the user to manage the display layout.
- Number of photos to show: This option allows the user to control the no of the post to display at the front-end.
- Check to Open Image / Link in new Tab/Window: This option allows the user to enable/disable the option to open the image in a new tab/window.
- Follow Link text: This option allows the user to change the following link text.